Please search something !

Egypt OverlandinEgypt
Aug 21st 18

Import RequirementsFor Egypt a carnet is required, whether this is a FIA issued carnet or a carnet obtained locally. VisasShippingMost overlanders arrive to or leave Egypt from Alexandria (because the Sinai is closed for 4×4and motorcycles). There are currently (October 2017) only 2 Roro (roll on roll off – cheaper thancontainer transport) options:…